The United States is the third largest country both in territory and in population, 9.83 million square kilometers, 315 million people. The structure of the United States includes the 50 states and one special district. This is an incredibly diverse country, both in geography and climate. In this issue, we show you the beauty of each state In pictures, most beautiful places. Of course, these places are not in any way represent the present state. but Just a beautiful place from the beautiful state of …USA
1. Texas. Conservation Area Hamilton, south-west of Austin.
2. Virginia, Pembroke.
3. Iowa, Clayton County.
4. Ohio Ash Cave, Hocking Hills Park.
5. Michigan, Lake cloud Park Porcupine.
6. Kentucky, Indian Fort Mountain, Beria.
7. Mississippi, reserve Sam D. Hamilton.
8. New Jersey, Silver Spray Falls, Sussex County.
9. New Mexico, Manzano Mountains, southeast of Albuquerque.
10. Washington, meadow Tips, Pierce County.
11. Connecticut, pond Young, Branford.
12. Oklahoma, Wichita Mountains, Lawton.
13. Wisconsin, Rock of Gibraltar, Oka.
14. Alabama, Monte Sano Preserve.
15. Kansas, the national territory Simaron, Morton County.
16. Rhode Island, Portsmouth, Newport County.
17. Missouri, Lake Taneykomo.
18. Massachusetts, Hyutonvill.
19. Maine lighthouse Portland, Cape Elizabeth.
20. Nevada, Valley of Fire.
21. North Dakota, Theodore Roosevelt National Park.
22. New Hampshire, White Mountains, Rokiuold.
23. Alaska Mountain Mak-Kinli/Denali.
24. Maryland highway number 40, exit 52, just east of Cumberland.
25. Idaho, Little Redfish Lake.
26. Tennessee Mountain Kammerer National Park Great Smoky Mountains.
27. New York, Central Park.
28. Louisiana, oak plantation, Wacker.
29. Arkansas Ozarks, the projection Whitaker.
30. Illinois, North Blackjack Road, Galena.
31. Minnesota, Minnehaha Falls, Minneapolis.
32. Delaware, Port Mahon.
33. North Carolina Smoky Mountains, Sattontaun.
34. Indiana, Lake Cub Lake.
35. Vermont, Pichem, Caledonia County.
36. West Virginia, the bridge Hawk’s Nest, McDougal.
37. Florida, Big Cypress Preserve, Florida trail.
38. Oregon, Lower Kentucky Falls.
39. South Dakota, Badlands National Park.
40. Nebraska Historical Park Eshfoll Fossil Beds, Royal.
41. South Carolina, the park Lendsford Channel.
42. California, Yosemite National Park.
43. Montana, Glacier National Park.
44. Georgia, historic area Vormslu, Savannah.
45. Arizona, Horseshoe, the Colorado River.
46. Wyoming, John Moulton Barn, National Park Grand Teton.
47. Colorado Mountain Elk Mountains.
48. Pennsylvania, Pine Creek Gorge, the District Tiyoga.
49. Utah, the hammer of Thor, the National Park Bryce Canyon.