Last Saturday, officially a new attraction was opened in the Austrian Tyrol – the house was upside down, the creation was attended by Polish architects. Irek Glovatskaya and Marek Rozhhanski turned into a new house on its head almost all – not just the furniture and other items, but even a car in the garage. Tour of the house will be a very difficult test for the vestibular apparatus.
Ads by Google
1. The house in which everything turned upside down “upside down” in the Austrian village of Terfens, near Innsbruck, and has become a new attraction for tourists visiting Austria.
2. It takes eight months to create it and over the weekend it was open for public viewing.
3. The project is to create a new attraction was part of the development of local tourism. As the house keeps a balance on the edge of the roof -it is the secret of Polish design studio.
4. Upside down house is large enough, with an area of 140 square meters.
5. House, no doubt, attracted many tourists – it’s not every day we get the opportunity to look at ordinary things such as TV, sofa, or sink under such an unusual angle.
7. ”We want to expand people’s ideas about modern architecture. New house will be a striking confirmation of the fact that it is not necessary that the roof was on top. We need to learn a different perception of reality,” – commented on his work architects.
9. It should be recalled that the upside down house is in the U.S., Germany, and even in the capital of Ukraine at Slavgorodskaya, 23.