The Soul of Scotland: Max Milligan
1. A dusting of snow followed by a sunburst lights up a classic view of Bla Bheinn on Skye
2. This young stag crept away in the bracken at Duartmore but, with a friend distracting him from below.
3. An instantly recognisable peak, Suilven is seen most dramatically from Lochinver
4. The Islay, Jura and Colonsay Agricultural Show, Bridgend, Islay. With both a tea tent and a beer tent, it is a grand day out for farmers and tourists alike.
5. A washing line in Gloup, Shetland, where the wind can be fierce but saves money and electricity when it comes to tumble drying
6. Highland dancing at the Lonach gathering – a major part of any Gathering or Games, along with tossing the caber, tug of war.
7. In a brief respite during a violent blizzard, I grabbed this image of Sgurr an Fhidleir at sunset
8. Thursday nights at The Glenfinnan House Hotel are ceilidh nights. A wee girl listens from the balcony, wishing she were old enough to join in.
9. Autumnal foliage along Loch Eilt by Glenfinnan
10. Ardfern on Loch Craignish provides sanctuary and a safe berth to sailors on the West Coast