1. A dusting of snow followed by a sunburst lights up a classic view of Bla Bheinn on Skye
2. This young stag crept away in the bracken at Duartmore but, with a friend distracting him from below.
3. An instantly recognisable peak, Suilven is seen most dramatically from Lochinver
4. The Islay, Jura and Colonsay Agricultural Show, Bridgend, Islay. With both a tea tent and a beer tent, it is a grand day out for farmers and tourists alike.
5. A washing line in Gloup, Shetland, where the wind can be fierce but saves money and electricity when it comes to tumble drying