1. In a new book, acclaimed photographer Max Milligan turns his artist’s eye on the glens, lochs and peat bogs of his native land.
2. This young stag crept away in the bracken at Duartmore but, with a friend distracting him from below, I ran up around the hill to come down silently.
3. An instantly recognisable peak, Suilven is seen most dramatically from Lochinve
4. The Islay, Jura and Colonsay Agricultural Show, Bridgend, Islay. With both a tea tent and a beer tent, it is a grand day out for farmers and tourists alike.
5. A washing line in Gloup, Shetland, where the wind can be fierce but saves money and electricity when it comes to tumble drying