Another interesting idea – The Metropolitan Museum of Butts is a Tumblr blog collecting photos of sculpted or painted butts housed at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.
2. Marble statue of a wounded warrior, Roman, Antonine period, ca. A.D. 138-181
3. Pygmalion and Galatea, Auguste Rodin, French, 1908-1909
4. Senufo Poro Figure, Côte d’Ivoire, Korhogo region, village of Lataha, Senufo peoples, Tyebara group, 19th century, wood
5. Marble statue of a crouching Aphrodite, Roman, Imperial period, 1st or 2nd century A.D.
6. Marble statue of a youth, Greek, Attic, ca. 590-580 B.C.
7. Marble statue of the Three Graces, Roman, Imperial period, 2nd century A.D.
8. Auguste Rodin, Adam, Modeled in 1880, Cast in 1910
9. Fragments of a marble statue of the Diadoumenos, Roman, Flavian period, ca. A.D. 69-96