Unusual Border’s Around the World
Countries divided, separated from each other have border area that remain closely attached, but there are some unusual borders that are worth a look.
1. Norway and Sweden.
2. The Netherlands and Belgium.
3. The border runs through the town of Barla .
4. And it divides the city almost in half.
5. A former East and West Berlin. When the city was still divided into East Berlin sodium bulbs used for lighting streets, while in West Berlin used mainly halogen. This difference is visible to this day.
6. South and North Korea. At night, North Korea – blacker than black.
7. United States (Right) and Russian (Left). Diomede Islands are located on both sides of the border between Russia and the United States. Despite the fact that the Russian island is only 3.8 km from American, he is ahead of him on the 21 hour time.
8. USA (left) and Mexico (right).
Weekdays US-Mexican border
11. The United States and Canada.
12. If the length of 8851 km, this line marks the border between the United States and Canada. It passes through the small town of Derby Line, cutting in half even buildings.
13. Spain and Portugal. Portugal is famous for its bad roads.
14. India and Pakistan.
15. Bright orange light floods the border zone between the two countries.
16. The entire boundary length of almost 2000 km is visible from space.
17. Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
18. Haiti is practically monitors deforestation, so that its side of the border naked compared to the protected tropical forests of the Dominican Republic.
19. Poland and Ukraine. These two fish, created by designer Yaroslav Koziaroy symbolize unity and trade between the two countries.
20. Argentina, Paraguay and Brazil.
21. China and Macau. In China, the right-hand movement, and in Macao, as it was once a British colony – the left. This has led to rather “snaking” of the boundary, which must be suitable for both types of traffic.
22. Germany and the Czech Republic.
23. The Czech Republic, Germany and Poland are found in the river.
24. Germany and Poland. The Bridge on the River Odra from Poland to Germany was blown by the Red Army in 1945.
25. Venezuela, Brazil and Guyana. Stunning mountain Roraima represents the triple border, divided among the three countries.
26. Spanish and British Gibraltar.
27. The Netherlands and Belgium. Belgian road system – one of the most commonly used in the world, because on Belgian roads often drive cars in other European countries. As a result, some of the Belgian road virtually erased.
28. Argentina (left) and Brazil (right).
29. Iguazu Falls is considered the boundary between the two countries.
30. Brazil (left) and Bolivia (right). This shocking border shows the different levels of protection of tropical forests in the world.
31. Germany and the Czech Republic. This boundary shows two quite different approaches to combat rodents. Germany dug and transplanted trees, while the Czech Republic … just let it go.
32. Austria and Slovenia.
33. Spain and Morocco. Ceuta – a small Spanish town located on the north coast of North Africa surrounded by Morocco. The city is surrounded by a high wall.
34. Himalayan border between India and Pakistan.