A resident of Indonesia Rusidah Badawi has shown that for a truly creative person physical ailments, even the lack of hands – no problem. After a car accident she is surviving no hands, 44-year-old Rusidah managed to become a professional photographer for 20 years and has been successful in his own studio…
1. In the age of 12 she had an accident, after which both hands was amputated at the elbow .
4. After graduating in 1989 from high school, she began studying in a professional rehabilitation center for disabled people in the city of Solo. There she took courses in sewing and photography. A passion for photography was born in her heart,.
6. The first camera – Pentax – Rusidah received from her teacher in 1995. She has modified her tune by their physical characteristics. In the picture: the photographer and her equipment. Prior to 2010 Rusidah mostly enjoyed a film camera. And then, Canon a digital camera, Canon 550D and flash.
8. Rusidah itself attend frequent interviews Badawi acknowledged that due to the nature of physical data she has to adjust the equipment for herselves, because it does not act like his toes, but those that remained on hand. In particular, the buttons on the camera equipped with a special device.
13. Rusidah recognizes that disability complicates her life. The fact that a healthy person usually does for a moment, she makes five. But it is not in any way will not make her give up her dreams. She does not want to remember the details of the accident, but says that without it hardly would love a profession of photographer. In the photo: Rusidah puts makeup.