You probably heard about the famous cat cafe, the first of which appeared in Japan and then spread out around the world.
But recently, in Japan we got to know about a cafe, Instead of cats, visitors can admire the owls, it is called – “Owl Cafe”. Visitors are offered to dine and can hold it in the hands of these birds of prey.
1. You probably heard about the Japanese cat cafes. The meaning of these institutions is quite simple: most Japanese people live in overcrowded homes thats why they don’t have room for pets. Therefore, whenever a person wants to pet a cat or wants to play with this furry little animals, he can recover in the cat cafe and relax there can have a cup of tea or coffee.
2. A recently opened Owl Cafe Japan.
3. The facility is located in a fairly public place, but they are not too advertise with their activities in order to not to attract the attention of environmental organizations.
4. The Owl Cafe is so amazing and also sipping cup of coffee at the entrance it is almost always hovering all of those wishing to drink coffee under the unblinking owls.
6. To find a cafe, will have to try hard, because it is carefully curtained windows to rid the birds from the bright lights of the street.
7. Specially you need to face long lines on weekends, so the customer who wants to enjoy a coffee in the company of a mysterious and gloomy owls have to get up early.
8. Once inside, you should listen carefully to the instructions of staff:
Do not touch the owls, do not try to talk to them, do not take photos of birds with flash and much more. If you tease a bird, watch out! Its claws and beak cause some serious injuries.
12. Institution almost immediately after the appearance has been taken objection of criticism: environmentalists argue that wild birds can not be kept locked up for a long time, especially for entertainment.