Another pieces of wallpaper from National Geographic. Beautiful pictures with soul and depth of beauty and color. Some make you think, others – smile. And there is no one who would not have got at least some emotions from it.
Please note that most of the photos are available in high resolution and can be used as wallpaper for your desktop.
1. Cricket has become a passion and pastime for just about any Indian. The lack of resources did not stop the boys from their favorite games – old tires or the gate, a piece of wood instead of bits. (Danny Pemberton)
5. Strolling along Bondi Beach in Australia, I saw a girl in the red. I watched as she fed the seagulls and plant tranquility. After talking with her, I knew she was from England and lived in Australia for two years. Every day she comes to the market and takes the leftovers to the seagulls. She feeds prtits. They give her peace of mind, it gives them food. (Dylan Maras)
13. After three years of absence, I went to visit family in Iran. We went to the city, Mahmoud Abad in the north of the country and had a great time together. One night I was walking along the shore of the Caspian Sea with his sister and saw lightning in the distance. I ran to the hotel, grabbed my camera and tripod and took this picture with time. (Amir Ali Sharifi)
14. Ice caves are melting. This is a fact. In one such cave on Mount congestive in Slovenia For several years, the situation is getting worse. Since 1991, almost 4 meters of cave is disappeared.The entrance is located on the south-east, which is quite unusual for the ice caves. That’s why this whole region is important, and even one truncated tree can cause serious damage. (Peter Gedei)
16. A man carrying green coconuts for your shopping tray. Only he live on this island with his family. It is a small island called Chera Dip (Chera means “broken” and dip – Island). This is a continuation of the island of St. Martin. It is the only coral island in Bangladesh. It lies in the Bay of Bengal to the south-east of Bangladesh and next to Myanmar. (Shafayet Hossain Apollo)
19. “I went into the water on an overcast day in late autumn. This is a subarctic underwater world. you can see Few pictures of signals in their natural habitat. After a few minutes the sun began breaking the clouds from time to time. I noticed strange rays of light appeared and again disappeared within. (Paul Vecsei)
20. People in Thailand celebrate Songkran – the traditional New Year. Water spray symbolizes cleansing and flushing all the bad as well as respect for elders, including family members, friends, neighbors, and monks. (Mohd Ming)
22. “Be honest: have you ever wanted to see how you live? Do you look at your life and think about what you mean to others, not because you do not care about the others, on the contrary, you care about others. Rather, because we all live in the illusion that other people see you the same as you see yourself. ” (Rossella Scalia)
23. The picture was taken at sunrise in Bolivia in January 2012. Andean flamingos of steam from hot springs. (David Brickman)
28. El Sirkito Majik del Agua in Lima, Peru. This is a great water park, which comes alive at night, when the girls, children and even grown men amuse themselves in fountains. Magical nights in Lima. (Liesl Marelli)
31. Northern Lights, Iceland. “That night, the northern lights was expected, so I decided to find a good spot on the Reykjanes Peninsula. But the sky was a little out of sorts, especially in the distance, so that on the way I stopped at an abandoned house, where it was not so clear. In the end, the result was not as bad asclouds, blue dots in the sky, the green northern lights and orange reflected lights is mixed, its a multicolored light show. ” (Fred Schalk)