In this issue, you will see the fabulous work of the Polish Closeup amateur Vasichek Magdalena. Her style is characterized by an unusual touch-up photos, the original effects and stunning beauty bokeh. Its so beautiful
Magdalena likes to take pictures of insects and flowers, offering us a look at the pictures of the incredibly beautiful magical world. The amazing world that we almost do not distinguish with the naked eye or have not notice in the daily hustle and bustle, may be hiding at every our step.
1. Vasichek Magdalena was born in 1973, the Polish city of Trzebinia .
3. Most of all she likes to shoot nature and specially macro.
4. Work of Magdalene became known in? Thanks to the participation in the International Competition of garden photos (International GardenPhotography) in 2009-2010.
5. Magdalena`s passion for photography has earned her numerous awards.
6. Her work has been published in well-known magazines such as Digital Photo Video and many other prestigious publications.
7. See all the author’s work, please visit magdawasiczek.pl.
8. Here’s what she tells about her career:
“At present their is no problem to shoot technically. The most difficult task is to make a picture that is different from the others. Create images that will attract the attention of not only the macro lovers, but also for those people who still loved only portrait or landscape photos, macro and they are still not interested. The trick is to show a small world in a way that it will impress the layman who has not paid attention to what lies beneath his feet, or even hated those “nasty gnats.” Such frames are fun and open up the multifaceted beauty of the microcosm. ”