Photokina 2012: the latest cameras of the world in Cologne
1. Canon unveiled the EOS 6D, the world’s lightest DSLR to feature a full-frame CMOS sensor. The 20.2 megapixel camera features Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity.
2. A visitor inspects the Leica S, which features a 37.5-megapixel sensor and a price tag of $21,950 (£13,500)
3. A visitor gets to grip with the Android powered Galaxy camera, with a 4.77 touchscreen display, at the Samsung stand
4. A hostess presents the Fuji Instax Mini 8 instant camera
5. A visitor inspects a Leica M camera, with a 24-megapixel sensor, interchangeable lenses, and a price tag of around $7,000 (£4,320)
6. A limited edition Leica X2, designed by Paul Smith
7. Photojournalist Nick Ut (right) and Kim Phuc attend the presentation of the latest Leica equipment.
8. A visitor looks through a set of tiny binoculars at the Nikon stand
9. A model presents the Canon PowerShot S110, which has a a three-inch multitouch screen and a 12.1 megapixel sensor
10. A model presents the new Fuji XF1, a pocket digital camera with a retro design