Here You will find the work of candidates from the annual contest photos of Sony World Photography Awards. This year the jury has received more than 112,000 images from 171 countries. Winners are selected separately in the professional and amateur competition. In April, In London exhibition will be hosted for all finalists, and then the results will be announced in 12 categories…Have a look of awesome, beautiful photos from the event…
1. Photo by Elmar Akhmetov, Kazakhstan. The star Capella above desolate salt marshes in the basin.
2. Photo: By Francisco Mendes, Portugal
3. Photo: By Fulvio Pellegrini, Italy.
4. Photo: By Babul Bhatt, India
5. Photo: By Sanket k, India. Holiday in Mumbai
6. Photo: By Antonio Iubatti, Italy
7. Photo: By Antonio Iubatti, Italy
8. Photo:By Oliver Mezger, Germany
9. Photo: By Paul Strm, Australia
10. Photo: By Samanta Sollima, Italy
11. Photo: By Belentsova Natalia, Russia. Flying sparks are depicted in this photograph from Russia, called “Symphony of Fire”
12. Photo: By Christoph Kr ¸ ger, Germany. surfer taking off on a wave in the background of a beautiful sunset.
13. Photo: By Derrick Woo, Hong Kong
14. Photo: By Edoardo Brotto, Italy. This spectacular view was captured from the top of Passo Rolle Kostatstsa in Italy.
15. Photo: By Heng Zee Kek, Singapore
16. Photo: By Pansiri Pikunkaew, Thailand. Dozens of lanterns lit in the skies night in Thailand.