Splash out on this mansion with its own water park
1. If you’ve ever dreamed of owning your own water park, then this could be the house for you. This over-the-top foreclosed mansion in Boulder City, Nevada, has gone on the market for $3,000,000 (about £1.9m).
2. The listing on the estate agent’s website states: “The views alone will take your breath away. The attention to detail and ‘Disneyesque’ finishes will delight and astound all who view.”
3. The grounds feature a man-made waterfall…
4. …leading to a secret grotto
5. In addition to its own water park, this oasis in the desert on the outskirts of Las Vegas offers stunning lake views, a tennis court and two putting greens.
6. A lazy river runs around the property…
7. …A bizarre cowboy dummy sits outside an old-time saloon and watches the lazy river roll by
8. The house has 9,245 square feet of lavishly-appointed living space and 1.5 acres of land.
9. The house has six bedrooms…
10. …and seven bathrooms