Twisted Sifter Journal summed up the first half of the year and chose best pictures from the precious moments of our lives.
Our world is incredibly beautiful, and photographers from all over the world remind us impressive moments gone. The most inspiring images we publish their pages renowned magazine Twisted Sifter, who summed up the first half of 2013 and chose the best pictures.
You can see here the most spectacular and worth seeing pictures.The beauty of our planet.
1. Leo Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa.
2. Cloud-whale in the sky. Photographer (nz) dave.
3. Flight of the past eclipses. Photographer Phillip Calais.
4. Unexpected effect: the flow passing through the forest left behind a trail. This is a common picture without the use of Photoshop, the author – Willyyz.
5. Scuba perfection. Photographer Sarah Lee.
6. That’s what friends. Photographer Kendisan Seruyan.
7. The most famous duck in the world.
8. Self-portrait in space. Photo NASA.
9. Cambrian Hotel in Switzerland.
10. The face of nature. The contour is outlined in the sweaty glass. Author Archie Campbell.
11. “On the brink of insanity.” View from the top of the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa in Dubai. Author Joe McNally.
12. Beech Ponthus in France. Photographer Christophe Kiciak.
13. Whiskey in the mountains. Photographer Town Sheriff.
14. Moon over Los Angeles. Photographer Dan Marker-Moore.
15. Cherry blossom in Japan. Photographer Agustin Rafael Reyes.
16. The first flight.
17. Ice cave in Kamchatka. Photographer Marc Szeglat.
18. Northern Lights from space. Photo NASA / Joe Acaba.
19. Fog over San Francisco. Photographer David Yu.
20. Thunderstorm over the city of Timisoara, Romania. Photographer Ervin Boer.
21. Lunar eyes. Photographer Lynn Sessions.
22. The contrast in Krakow, Poland. Photographer Marcin Ryczek.
23. Dubai aerial view. Photographer Sebastian Optiz.
24. Train in the sunset. Photographer Tom Danneman.
25. The forces of nature. Photographer Martin Rietze.
26. Medusa. Photographer Alexander Semenov.
27. Sunset over Santorini. Photographer Pedro Szekely.
28. Waves of rocks. Photographer Photograph GA Kout.