Wildlife Photographs in Islands, Scotland.
1. An otter shows of his catch to wildlife photographer Andy Howard on the Shetland Islands, Scotland.
2. An eighteen pound giant Tasmanian king crab called Russell is one of three saved from an Aussie cook pot and is now is destined.
3. A long tailed macaque smiles for the camera set up in Borneo jungle by British scientists from the School of Biosciences at Cardiff.
4. The roundabout in York which features the working windmill has been named by enthusiasts as the best in Britain.
5. The Tubo Hotel in Tepozltan, Mexico, has 20 rooms made from nine-foot-long industrial concrete tubes.
6. Durdle Door on the Dorset coast beneath the Milky Way
7. The practical guide, in traditional Haynes Manual style, is being published to coincide with the 40th anniversary of the final Lunar.
8. An Australian man has put the ultimate ‘green’ car up for sale on eBay. For the 1998 Mitsubishi Magna is completely covered astro turf.
9. Artist and former chef – Vipular Athukorale spends months at a time carefully slippery sculptures made of butter such as this Rolls Royce.
10. Daily Telegraph reader Brian Taylor of Woodstock took this atmospheric photo of the sun streaming through autumnal woodland.